Monday, August 25, 2014

Aerial Omily: Took a Tumbl

So, I self-identify as an aerialist. Writers write; aerialists...aerial. And I aerial. Big time. All the time. I like to show off the calluses and peeling skin on my hands from lyra training, those weird speckly broozes on my belly from smoothing out my star drops, my astonishingly sore shoulders from conditioning my skin the cats every. Single. Night.

Over the past four years, it's consumed more and more of my life, as I've gotten brave enough to let it grow and spread, feeding on the euphoria I feel when I wrap my fingers around fabric, or a bar, and hoist myself gracefully away from gravity...

and along the way, it's taken over more of my blog, too.

I'm not so solidly sure that this is a good thing.

Because, this blog is already about a lot of things! Yoga, eating sustainably, tarot...and, also, you know, Tumblr is apparently the shit. All the kids are doing it. Aaaaaaand the husband did just start working there...so, I'm thinking it's just going to have to happen.

I'm getting a Tumblr. And it's going to be All About Aerial All The Time! So if you want your flying fix, whether it's pictures or videos of my badassery, or tips and tricks as you work your way toward your own, you'll be wanting to point your curser on over there now.

Don't worry, I'll try to keep things simple for you. It's no trouble for me to link to the new blog from this blog.

Speaking of which, I'm still trying to figure this out, but hopefully this is the link to the Tumblr. I don't know how all the kids have figured this platform out. It's the most difficult thing I've ever used.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/omily-nyc

Whew, getting that posted was exhausting. I'll see you next time.

Happy Flying! And Tumbling!
~em
This is maybe kind of how I feel about Tumblr. Ok, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment