Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Alright, alright, so it's not Christmas Eve!

It's been a hectic, festive last few days!  Our kitties are well cared for in NYC, and I've seen the relatives again for another year.  I got some very lovely gifts, and gave some too, if I do say so myself!  Here are some pictures of our last day in NYC, and post-Christmas holiday cheer in Ohio.

Mmmm, home-made tomato soup and grilled cheese to keep me warm and cozy while we go enjoy the Christmas windows.


The Rockefeller tree was more beautiful than ever this year!  I'll never go see it on the Saturday night before Christmas again, though!

Love this big, glowing jewelry snake!

Kitty wanted to come with us to Ohio!

 We got snowed in the day after Christmas, and decided to hold off on sledding until the blizzard ended, so we made cookies!

These are lime shortbreads.







These citrus crackle cookies are so yummy!!  I made them for my Dad's Christmas party on the 30th!




I'll be back tomorrow to get caught up!

Live Omily,
~em

No comments:

Post a Comment