Friday, July 23, 2010

Ohi Yoga

So I'm visiting family and friends in mid-Ohio right now, which affords some amazing opportunities to reconnect with people who have known me since I was teeny-tiny, and to teach yoga to those same people! It's a pretty perfect combination of laid back vacation and still doing what I love to do, and staying sharp at it! I'm making use of all the carpet everyone has to work on my headstand.

Even in such zen surroundings, I'm still dealing with my headspaces. There are things that I'm worried about that I know I need to step back from and let the universe handle in its own time and its own way, and it's such a challenge! One of those things I'm facing all over again from what feels like square one each and every day. Well, I'm not giving up. I know the person I want to be, and I know I'm not there yet.

Man, headstand seems so easy all of a sudden...

Live Omily,
~em

No comments:

Post a Comment